CCP’s Foreign Ministry: Allegations of “Genocide” Are Lies of the Century
Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
• Foreign Ministry of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP): allegations of “genocide” are lies of the century. Genocide actually took place in Canada, the United States, and Australia.
o Mr. Lu De concludes the CCP propaganda machine’s methods of response are to:
1. Refuse to admit even unto death
2. Muddy the waters
3. Use bribery to gain the support of world-renowned experts and scholars
4. Infiltrate to the opposing side.
• The U.S. is going to deport a 95-year-old who was a Nazi concentration camp guard.
o Those senior CCP officials with U.S. citizenship should beware and stop helping the CCP plague the world and humanity.
• America’s strength is the power of freedom. The real hope for China is that every Chinese people have the courage to speak out against the CCP.
o Our whistleblower movement stands up against the CCP is to expose the evil nature of the CCP and tell the world that what they are doing has nothing to do with the Chinese people.
• CCP has started their propaganda machine to smear leading German nanoscientist Prof. Roland Wiesendanger.