[Righteous Watch] CCP Played Very Disgraceful Role in U.S. Election
Author: Ermat 【G-Translators/Authentic Writing Team】
President Trump is completing his four-year term. The greatest highlight of his administration is not the achievements in the U.S. economy, but its effective political, economic and military crackdown on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) government, making their plans for world domination such as “2025”, “2035” and “One Belt, One Road” come to naught.
Therefore, the CCP regards President Trump as its number one enemy and sees this election as the ultimate war between China and the United States. As a result, they have used many underhanded tactics to try to interfere in the U.S. election, as follows:
· The CCP has a long history of infiltrating American politicians for its own use. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who played a big role in this election, is a good example. His family is financially tied to the CCP government.
· Bribing and controlling the mainstream media to cover up the Biden family’s corruption and collusion with the CCP, turning a blind eye to the Democratic Party’s election fraud, and repeatedly suppressing President Trump.
· Using a large number of online armies to conduct information warfare. These people registered on Twitter, Facebook, and other media to misled public opinion.
· The CCP virus has led many U.S. states to adopt mail-in ballots, creating a huge opportunity for election fraud. There are a large number of fake ballots flooding the ballot box. Meanwhile, as the virus spread in the U.S., the blame for the unfavorable fight against the pandemic went after President Trump. This has weakened the trust of the American people in President Trump.
· The CCP used the “Black Lives Matter” movement to divide the United States and create two opposing factions, thus weakening the president’s influence in the country.
· Transferring the votes of President Trump to Biden through the Dominion voting system. The voting system is partly made in China, and the software technology is said to come from Peking University Founder Group Corp., a Chinese state-owned company.
· Mailing fake IDs to the United States to create fraudulent votes. Customs seized nearly 20,000 fake driver’s licenses from China.
· The CCP organizations overseas attempted to influence the votes of Chinese Americans.
The above tricks did work on Jan. 6. But don’t worry, look at Jan. 20.
(The article merely represents the author’s opinion)