U.S.-ROK Leaders’ Joint Statement Is Released: Process of Eliminating the CCP Is Accelerating
Communist China’s media reported that 21 people were killed in Gansu mountain marathon accident.
- Such a big event is the most important annual achievement for a smaller local government like Gansu. Therefore, even if local officials were notified of the extreme weather, they would not cancel the event.
- The politicization of sports is the norm in Communist China.
U.S.-ROK Leaders’ Joint Statement has been released.
- South Korea is able to enjoy democracy and freedom now because the U.S. and U.N. forces helped them fight against Communist China and North Korea during the Korean War.
- President Biden and President Moon announce the termination of its Revised Missile Guidelines. They emphasize their shared commitment to the complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and the importance of preserving peace and stability in the Taiwan Strait.
- The joint statement would have placed significant pressure on the CCP and North Korea.
- With the support of the United States, South Korea will take up the responsibility of protecting Asia with Japan, and its status in the world will be greatly improved.
- Asian countries will follow suit and take up the responsibility of defending Asia and join the U.S. team to destroy the Communists.
- Other Asian countries would follow suit and race to join the U.S. team to take up the responsibility of defending Asia and eliminate the CCP.