Yuan Longping, “Father of Hybrid Rice,” Died Twice Within a Day
The Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP’s) Yuan Longping, “father of hybrid rice,” died twice within a day.
- Yuan’s death must be covered by media outlets like Xinhua News Agency and China Central Television, and CGTV is not yet qualified to report it. Therefore, they made an apology for the previous ” false” death announcement.
- People like Yuan who have made outstanding contributions to Communist China are the party’s tools, and their death is not up to them or their family but the CCP. The release of their death announcements must be on an auspicious day by proper media. And everything related to their deaths need to be approved by Xi Jinping and other CCP top leaders, even where to have the funeral. Their deaths are a propaganda task for the Party to brainwash the people.
- The timing of the deaths of these people are the deal made between their children and the CCP.
- Beijing People’s Liberation Army Hospital 301 and Hospital 305 have a lot of living dead that the CCP has not yet approved them to die yet, according to Ms. An Hong.
Global Times: South Korea’s strategy faces significant credibility challenges under U.S. pressure.
- South Korea has never dared to choose sides before because of complicated geopolitics. However, this time will be different. As long as the Taiwan issue is included in the joint statement, it means that South Korea will clearly side with the United States. The U.S. will make another major step toward the elimination of the CCP.
After seeing South Korea get U.S. protection, the leaders of Singapore and Malaysia hinted at the United States for help.
- Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that if there is a military conflict between the United States and Communist China, it could ruin us all.
- Former prime minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad fears Quad members – the U.S., Japan, Australia, and India – could trigger a global economic backlash by angering Communist China.